Thursday, December 27, 2007

Caffiend Alert for Caffeine Lovers!

Yours truly has one major addiction... caffeine. I am truly a caffiend. Can't stand coffee, so I have to get my false energy from other substances. Hot tea is my favorite, drink at least one to four cups a day.

Energy drinks are great, too, although I'm trying to cut back on the fizzy stuff. Bad for your calcium retention. The doc explained to me that when you drink soda's your body counteracts the carbonation by zapping calcium to your stomach. Hence you're leeching calcium from your system. I know that is an over-simplification of what happens, but that's the general gist.

Here's the point of this blog... If you love caffeine, check out Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate. They have a new one (or at least this is the first time I've ever noticed it) on the shelf: "Pick-Me-Up" with ADDED CAFFEINE. Love hot chocolate? love caffeine? What a great combo.

No comments:

1-800-PetMeds